TAG Diving offers both wet and dry welding (Habitat)
- Writing of welding procedures and provision thereof
- WPS – wet / dry welding procedures specifications
- Diver qualification to approved WPS
- Provision of qualified wet / dry welders and Supervisors
- Complete welding project and or project management thereof
- NDT / NDE
- QA / QC Control Management of projects
TAG Diving Services prides itself in their ability to design dry spaces for underwater welding and the coding of personnel, where wet welding is not an option.
Previous Projects :
Stefanutti / Transnet
Tag Diving was required to write and provide procedures for the anode replacement at Maydon Wharf 12, provide WPS and the coding of qualified divers.
Baku – welding of conducted guide frame
(water depth 29m; saturation)
Azerbaijan – welding of piles to conductor frames
(water depth 50m; habitat)